• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper says 5 year minimum for Rhule.

Zod

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

fug Rock Hill and all their media hijacking the press conference..

the CN2 reporter was the 2nd to last person to ask a question.  That wasn't Rock Hill media.  Literally every legit Panther reporter has a 1000 questions for Tepper on the topic.  Because he hasn't talked and still refuses to.  And he refused their questions for months now....before the "but Rock Hill asked me not to talk" BS narrative. 

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

the CN2 reporter was the 2nd to last person to ask a question.  That wasn't Rock Hill media.  Literally every legit Panther reporter has a 1000 questions for Tepper on the topic.  Because he hasn't talked and still refuses to.  And he refused their questions for months now....before the "but Rock Hill asked me not to talk" BS narrative. 

Rock hill didn't pay their Bill's on time we backed out the deal.. next..

When he says he isn't talking about it and lets focus on football and Panthers question.. Why asked 30 more questions about fuging Rock Hill??

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Rock hill didn't pay their Bill's on time we backed out the deal.. next..

When he says he isn't talking about it and lets focus on football and Panthers question.. Why asked 30 more questions about fuging Rock Hill??

and he was again asked about his role and asking RH not to issue bonds.  

he has long refused to address his role 

because good reporters don’t refuse to keep asking questions because rich people don’t want to answer them

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Why I think drafting malik Willis at 6 makes sense, Rhules job was never in jeopardy and he has 2 years and maybe even 3 left to get the qb right. Try BC at lt and play Darnold til Willis is ready (if he his this season, not likely) bring it a vet back up next season and let Willis take the rein

Tepper appears to like Rhule in the rah rah role so he brought in football folks to run the front office and to actually coach the players.  This could work. Let Rhule do what he does best which is talk and use slogans and let the actual football folks do what they do best.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

and he was again asked about his role and asking RH not to issue bonds.  

he has long refused to address his role 

because good reporters don’t refuse to keep asking questions because rich people don’t want to answer them

The bonds were RH problem and again RH asked to not discuss this in the media...

Plain and simple RH defrauded in the original deal wanted to negotiate after the fact and Tepper said no..

Let's move on .

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, it's time to revert back to my pre-Peppers fandom. General NFL fan with favorite players I like to watch more so than favorite teams with a casual interest in the Panthers as the local team but with nothing concrete to solidify myself as a true Panthers fan. I mean, that's basically where I am. Tepper has stripped everything I loved away from the Panthers so yeah... that's kinda where I'm at. I don't anticipate watching a whole lot of Panthers games moving forward. I'll pay attention to see if there any signs of change or evolvement but I'm not expecting it.

Rescind your mod status and gtf if you can't weather the storm. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1