• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How will you feel if we PASS on a LT in round one…..

WarPanthers89

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

This is the only plausible reason to pass on a LT. And I love other guys sauce and even KT to be exact. Even Hamilton... but those Willis is the only 1.

What about for a trade down and pick up another position while gaining additional picks, then signing big man brown as a solid vet stop gap for a couple years? 

I agree with your opinion as well but I’m not sure I’d be mad if we landed someone like brown and filled other holes in the draft. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It'd tell me that they either jave someone on their radar or they believe Brady Christensen can do the job.

👍

44 minutes ago, section543 said:

I don’t think anyone in this draft is a can’t miss so if we traded back/ acquired a T or QB via trade/ strengthened the Edge and LB positions in some combination of moves, I’ll be hopeful.

Agree with this. Especially if we picked up a pick next year in the process. Stock the cupboard for the next HC if Rhule doesn’t get it together. 

I think the thought of sitting on their hands during day 2 will cause them to leave Neal or Cross on the board, trade back, and grab a lesser OL like Penning.  Then they might trade up for Howell---if the QBs fall, and I think they will---we could be looking at something like that.

It bothers me because both could bust.  We have never had good luck with small school OL here, and if Howell busts, there goes what could be a decade of LT bliss.

• Pie 2