• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 2 General Draft Discussion

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I just want to know who to be pissed off with lol.

Also with McAdoo trashing Mayfield pre draft I wonder if him and Rhule are going at it.

That would be epic if the staff is already that dysfunctional.

I suspect it is the Fitt/Morgan types not seeing eye to eye with Rhule.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I think Baker is ok.  I think he can elevate into the Top 15, or sink in the bottom 15 or so in the league depending on the variables around him.  That being said, I think he stunk so badly last season because of the injuries.  I think 2020 Baker is more of what to expect when healthy, and thats good enough to win.

I was torn about that at first but in reality 2020 was his only solid year and in a passing league it was average at best in my opinion.

Couple that with his attitude and I just don’t like the fit.

The big issue for me is that he had ELITE accuracy in college now what? Is he having trouble processing reads, does he not have an NFL arm, what exactly happened?

How do you go from a 70% completion percentage in college to a 61% in the pros? Guys like Murray and Mahomes overcame the air raid… Mayfield didn’t in my opinion.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I was torn about that at first but in reality 2020 was his only solid year and in a passing league it was average at best in my opinion.

Couple that with his attitude and I just don’t like the fit.

The big issue for me is that he had ELITE accuracy in college now what? Is he having trouble processing reads, does he not have an NFL arm, what exactly happened?

How do you go from a 70% completion percentage in college to a 61% in the pros? Guys like Murray and Mahomes overcame the air raid… Mayfield didn’t in my opinion.

Because your recievers are wide ass open at Oklahoma