• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday morning thoughts

Zod

@Zod and any others, one thought I had monday morning. They are in fact have a different way of dealing with "troubled" players. I must think if the old group(mainly Jrich) was still here, the nano second reports of Shi Smith/wilson arrests hit the web= CUT. No way Matt Corral is getting picked either. Nixon would not get drafted either.

Low key like the new way of waiting and the willingness to sign/draft players that had some young mistakes years ago. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Would he still dislike us now that Richardson is gone? 🤔

Might...you never know.  Could just be a bad taste in his mouth.  Really like hearing what he said about Fit.  It also encourages me that Rhule may  have less power than he originally had. Just a girl dreaming here.

• Beer 3

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

What is this about? That sounds stupid.

Basically the way you walk. If you have an abnormal way of walking, it can hurt in terms of athletic performance, that is the thought anyway.

On 5/3/2022 at 10:18 AM, grimesgoat said:

Bottom line, Sam gives us an outside chance to make the playoffs.  Once that ship has sailed, he gets hurt, or he simply loses focus, we'll look to get some experience for the kid.  My guess, Corral starts game 5.  Then he'll eventually get hurt too and Sam will be back out there.

Hopefully he gets at least 6 starts in order to get a feel for his leadership and developmental skills against NFL competition (command of huddle, reading defenses, minimizing turnovers, etc.).  This will tell us if we need to draft a QB or use the draft to get him some weapons. 

Should be an entertaining season with lots of drama.

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Sam Delusional would have to :

1.) Stop having happy feet

2.) Stop overthrowing his receivers

3.) Stop underthrowing his receivers

4.) Stop throwing at his first read for a short gain while ignoring his next one who was wide open for a big play

5.) Stop struggling with a CLEAN POCKET.

6.) See 1,2,3, 4, & 5.

It's a tall task for Sam Delusional. 

Edited by glenwo2

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Sam Delusional would have to :

1.) Stop having happy feet

2.) Stop overthrowing his receivers

3.) Stop underthrowing his receivers

4.) Stop throwing at his first read for a short gain while ignoring his next one who was wide open for a big play

5.) Stop struggling with a CLEAN POCKET.

6.) See 1,2,3, 4, & 5.

It's a tall task for Sam Delusional. 

Yeah, I get it.

I've posted this before, but in the second half of 2019, Darnold went 6-2 with 61% passing and just under 2000 yards.  His TD-to-Int ratio was 13-4.

That guy was pretty good.  If he shows up again, we might have a puncher's chance.

I don't believe he's a long-term solution, but I think he's better than what we saw in the second half of 2021.

• Beer 1