• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo Presser

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

People are acting like this is the only time fans of a franchise have ever been this upset as a whole. My God....go to a Jets message board or Giants or Jacksonville or 6-20 years ago Browns or any number of multi-year dumpster fire teams.

They ALL get mad about this.

You made one of my points- Personally I do not want this board becoming a new browns, jet, or jags one where its nothing but 20 years of complaining non-stop. miserable.

If the broad continues down the deep hole, it becomes a blackhole. 

example- I will not be one those people whos whole life is nothing but complaining about eating at a current restaurant. Hate everything the bathroom, food, wait staff, parking, lighting, etc etc...Then wake up the very next day and eat there again, repeat for the next 1,000+ days..... Beyond silly, but its a poplar line of thinking right now... I just grew up different and this type of thinking does not work for me.

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, Basbear said:

You made one of my points- Personally I do not want this board becoming a new browns, jet, or jags one where its nothing but 20 years of complaining non-stop. miserable.

example- I will not be one those people whos whole life is nothing but complaining about eating at a current restaurant. Hate everything the bathroom, food, wait staff, parking, lighting, etc etc...Then wake up the very next day and eat there again, repeat for the next 1,000+ days..... Beyond silly, but its a poplar line of thinking right now... I just grew up different and this type of thinking does not work for me.

This board goes as the team goes. It's nothing new.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

This board goes as the team goes. It's nothing new.

the board was bi-polar for good bit, right now is circling the bowl.

Hope chinn, corral, full season CMC, DJ, burns, horn, shaq, brown, icky change that.

If not, no worries cause like I said- Im not one to constantly hate on _______ and never change circumstance.  Never stop voicing my cries over and over. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

the board was bi-polar for good bit, right now is circling the bowl.

Hope chinn, corral, full season CMC, DJ, burns, horn, shaq, brown, icky change that.

If not, no worries cause like I said- Im not one to constantly hate on _______ and never change circumstance.  Never stop voicing my cries over and over. 

That's the roster we should see day one. That's the roster that could be a sleeper in the NFCS.

The future is now. We feel it.

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

The message board you have invented in your head doesn't exist in any successful form at all. If you only want positivity with a franchise mired in the failures that ours is currently experiencing, there would literally be about 100 people here and maybe 10 active users.

It's normal for people to not like to eat poo. It's pretty abnormal for people to eat poo and smile while they talk about how much better this poo is than they expected.

Complaining follows failures. It evaporates relatively quickly when winning starts.

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

People are acting like this is the only time fans of a franchise have ever been this upset as a whole. My God....go to a Jets message board or Giants or Jacksonville or 6-20 years ago Browns or any number of multi-year dumpster fire teams.

They ALL get mad about this.

Hell go to an eagles board when they're having a winning season.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The message board you have invented in your head doesn't exist in any successful form at all. If you only want positivity with a franchise mired in the failures that ours is currently experiencing, there would literally be about 100 people here and maybe 10 active users.

It's normal for people to not like to eat poo. It's pretty abnormal for people to eat poo and smile while they talk about how much better this poo is than they expected.

Complaining follows failures. It evaporates relatively quickly when winning starts.

Yea not looking or wanting a puppies and rainbow board, just prefer one were most posters dont have a daily 10 post minimum of - "fatt rhule", "tepper is anti-christ", "worse team evar". I like open discussion and non-hive mind thought/thinking. People are eating the poop sandwich and telling me too many times. My advice stop eating the poop and eat else where. Again for some odd reason this is normal now, I have to explain in details why I hate the things I hate and wake up the next days and keep repeating the same cycle forever along with telling the public I hate this......  Some famous fellow had a good quote for this, hmm. Hope panthers put on a one of show in the coming season! 

Keep Pounding!

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Yea not looking or wanting a puppies and rainbow board, just prefer one were most posters dont have a daily 10 post minimum of - "fatt rhule", "tepper is anti-christ", "worse team evar". I like open discussion and non-hive mind thought/thinking. People are eating the poop sandwich and telling me too many times. My advice stop eating the poop and eat else where. Again for some odd reason this is normal now, I have to explain in details why I hate the things I hate and wake up the next days and keep repeating the same cycle forever along with telling the public I hate this......  Some famous fellow had a good quote for this, hmm. Hope panthers put on a one of show in the coming season! 

Keep Pounding!

I mean....there is literally a poll in here now showing the discontent. 

This place is gonna do it's thing. Rhule and Tepper are going to take shots because....well....they deserve it. They are the reason we are eating these poo sandwiches.

12 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

I agree with you 100%. But, it's a lost cause.

The internet killed most of the fun in following a meaningless form of escape a while ago. 

I am an almost 30 year veteran of the internet. I saw its beginnings and what it has become. 

There are still places that are all sunshine and rainbows but most of them aren't in the sports forums. 

I also remember plenty of bitching about sports and nastiness in the mid to late 90's, as well. It is worse but I don't think it is dramatically worse. It just feels that way.

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am an almost 30 year veteran of the internet. I saw its beginnings and what it has become. 

There are still places that are all sunshine and rainbows but most of them aren't in the sports forums. 

I also remember plenty of bitching about sports and nastiness in the mid to late 90's, as well. It is worse but I don't think it is dramatically worse. It just feels that way.

There was plenty of the same kind of stuff even back on the [panther-net] list serve in the early aughts.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1