• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

47 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I know it sounds like a tin foil hat thing for me to believe but China is intentionally flooding Western markets with fentanyl as revenge for their Century of Humiliation caused by UK flooding China with opium which led to the collapse and partitioning of China. They hope to repeat the 19th century but with themselves as the aggressive colonizer, not the British Empire.

Not really tin foil hat stuff. China is pushing hard for more influence through their silk road initiative. This crap is just cheap and easy for them to pump out. The destabilization effect is just a positive side effect. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Most of it is made in China but Mexico is ramping up.

From my understanding the cartels in Mexico are buying the precursors from China. The cartels then have their own cooks that know how to make the fentanyl from the precursors. Pretty much all of it is done exactly that way from those sources and it's then pushed across the border.

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

That’s what I was saying. A drug dealer with nobody to buy their drugs does not seem like a good business plan. 

my guess is Jaylon bought some bad blow. 

There will always be someone to buy the stuff. The point of lacing weed is to use a recreational drug to get them hooked on something much stronger. It's about making money. You can get things for pennies on the dollar in trade. You may lose a few small time customers but you can make 10x the money off the ones you get hooked. It's all about volume. Losses are acceptable. 

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I haven’t smoked the wacky tobacky in at least ten years but they are even lacing pot with this poo now??? Like how is that even possible 

idk man. I really hope not but fugging anything and everything is possible now days.
he probably had a better chance at killing over from the vax than the likelihood of fent laced herb but I'm sure it happens.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

I indulge in the white stuff from time to time, never run into this issue but it's definitely scary.

went to vegas recently and me and the boys tested it for fenty.

chocho is fun, wakes you up, girls flock to it. def not worth dying though.

Yeah, maybe this is a good time to stop. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

I indulge in the white stuff from time to time, never run into this issue but it's definitely scary.

went to vegas recently and me and the boys tested it for fenty.

chocho is fun, wakes you up, girls flock to it. def not worth dying though.

Bragging about being a coke head and using it to attract women. A new low for the Huddle. 

• Pie 1

On 6/22/2022 at 5:02 PM, Basbear said:

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

hmm i wonder why theres a new term being used for the sudden increase in youth adults deaths...hmmmmmmm

Another- Life Insurance Payouts Jumped 163% During First Year Of Vaccine Rollout. Record numbers for those healthly and under 50.....

much like all the pilots and soccer players dying, just ironic

Please get your boosters!!

What’s most funny to me is no one wants to even consider this to be true. I guess its that false sense of security it gives people. 

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Bragging about being a coke head and using it to attract women. A new low for the Huddle. 

I'm not bragging about anything I'm saying these are some of the reasons people still indulge in it from time to time. It's a social, party drug. 

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Except when all the conspiracy theories come true. 😎

Yeah, that's what people like Alex Jones say when they're slinging mud at the wall like a meth fueled chimp. The vast majority of conspiracy theories are complete BS but inevitably a small percentage will end up being at least partially true. The problem with conspiracy brain is latching onto all of them and then spiking the football when the blind squirrel finds a nut. It's be like bragging about going 1 for 20 from the free throw line. Yeah, you made a free throw but my god you shot 5%. 😂

• Flames 1