• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

36 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

From what I read it was cocaine and Fentanyl.   

Our country is getting flooded with this stuff. If you're doing anything that's not over the counter or prescription you are asking for trouble.

Where is fentanyl being flooded from

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

No doubt. I’m curious why dealers cutting their coke with this stuff now. I know why dealers step on sh-t, I get the logic behind it I just don’t understand why they picked something so deadly cut it with. 

Literally killing your own market.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I just want to say fug you to anyone who conducts weed business with fentanyl involved. Nobody wants that poo in a weed high. That's not the point of smoking herb.

I haven’t smoked the wacky tobacky in at least ten years but they are even lacing pot with this poo now??? Like how is that even possible 

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

It's originating in China and flooding across our borders.  

I know it sounds like a tin foil hat thing for me to believe but China is intentionally flooding Western markets with fentanyl as revenge for their Century of Humiliation caused by UK flooding China with opium which led to the collapse and partitioning of China. They hope to repeat the 19th century but with themselves as the aggressive colonizer, not the British Empire.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I just want to say fug you to anyone who conducts weed business with fentanyl involved. Nobody wants that poo in a weed high. That's not the point of smoking herb.

I like to put fentanyl in my butthole and watch it light up

the campaign lol GIF

I indulge in the white stuff from time to time, never run into this issue but it's definitely scary.

went to vegas recently and me and the boys tested it for fenty.

chocho is fun, wakes you up, girls flock to it. def not worth dying though.

• Poo 1