• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can an owner be cut ?

It would be nice because it sucks how much David Tepper has trashed this franchise, we are the laughing stock of the league , something we never experienced under Richardson, even in 2001 we were competitive 

No Free Agent wants to come here because we have a terrible staff that our owner doesn't fire

I don't look forward to football season anymore 

• Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 17

28 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

It would be nice because it sucks how much David Tepper has trashed this franchise, we are the laughing stock of the league , something we never experienced under Richardson, even in 2001 we were competitive 

No Free Agent wants to come here because we have a terrible staff that our owner doesn't fire

Wrong, we have experienced it under Richardson. It was just usually more short lived. One win isn’t competitive, something like 80% of NFL games are close so not sure what you means. Usually it was short lived. However the longest period of embarrassment has been matched by Tepper in his first several years and if he flunks this year, he will logically be solidified as worse than JR which I never thought I’d ever say.

Not only that, but it’s pretty much a lock for us to be the new Browns. We only have a couple competitors and they’re looking better as of now.

We just need to sit back and hope Tepper some day realizes he doesn’t know wtf he is doing and hire someone who can make better decisions. 

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

BWAH GAWD THATS CHUCKS MUSIC

THIS THREAD HAD A FAMILY

• Beer 1

We sure got some pretty good free agents this year. Some came here for less money than others were offering I think. I will always support my team, Good or bad. I will always look forward to the season also. In time we will get it right again. Be patient and always support your/our team. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Nothing you said is true.  We were the laughing stock in 2010 more than now and we signed plenty of free agents under Rhule who wanted to be here. Coaches too. At good deals. After 2010 we had to overpay our own players to stay. I am not saying the last 2 years have been ok by any means but this team is actually trending up in my opinion.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1