• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Wednesday 8-10 Discussion

rayzor

3 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Besides the QBs, what other players are of interest that you guys will be watching today?

I've actually been disappointed that we haven't heard anything from Barno.  Just from his measurables, I thought he would've flashed at least a little bit in camp, but I haven't heard a single thing about him.  Interested to see what happens with Mays and Brown.  Also wondering if Smith, who apparently had been running with the 1s some, will practice with these guys at all today?

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From yesterday, but I'll go ahead and throw it in here.

Panther GM Scott Fitterer is asked whether Matt Rhule is under any kind of mandate. He ducks the question.

He's just being smart, it's the same answer he would have given in a presser. You don't out your coach to the public.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From yesterday, but I'll go ahead and throw it in here.

Panther GM Scott Fitterer is asked whether Matt Rhule is under any kind of mandate. He ducks the question.

I wouldn’t say he ducked the question, he answered the majority of the question. I think he did a good job of not falling for the bait there. Even if Rhule is under a mandate, no GM would ever say that out loud to the media.

• Pie 8

I (hope/wonder) if Matt doesn't do so well, everybody won't want him to start or be the main back up. I actually think having Sam as the back up (if not traded) is smart. You gotta pay him anyway. Matt should be red shirted. It did some young QBs good in the NFL getting mental reps, developing without getting the crap kicked out of you. I hope he's our starter in 2023 unless Baker jumps into the top 5 QB rankings, but that will cost us big time.

• Pie 1