• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Stops Fight At Fan Fest

Butterflyj30

6 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Which one of y’all on here did DJ have to school…

I calculated the odds that there is a 36.8% chance at least one of them is a huddler.   

99.9% chance Rhule is the root cause of the issue being “discussed”

• Pie 8
  • Poo 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Don’t get me wrong, I love Koochie. I think he could be a star. But I’m not convinced Rod trusts him. And I realize my post was confusing. I meant based on the reports of swapping Necas for Ullmark or another goalie. If we’re going to trade for a goalie I would rather use draft picks instead of lowering the value of Necas.
    • You can make a decent case that most of the starters are at-least average. But depth-wise, its awful, maybe the worst in the NFL.  The only reason they could be a playoff team, is the awful NFC south and its collection of bad QBs and coaching staffs. That changed big time when cousins and Morris arrived to ATL. Now it would take a setback to cousins, in which he currently ready to play given all the stem cells and peptides stuff he has.  In past years there was always some elite talent leftd on the 7 win rosters. Like many know theres just dbrown and a huge ? in horn. If hunt was elite, phins would have tagged him. There's no Thomas Davis, Luke, Cam, Olsen, peppers, kalil, beason, gross, Jenkins, Smitty etc on the team. Brown is great and all, but sacks and pressure wise, he's not game changing. Panthers lack difference makers, young ones. You could make a weak case for clowney, but that ravens D is stacked.  Us fans just need to hope Dan Morgan can collect more young difference maker in the next 2-3 years. If Bryce isn't that guy, 4 years before this team can sniff the playoffs.  Honestly the panthers are due some luck as well.
    • The fact that Smitty TD and all of our other black players love JR, it was probably another made up cancel culture BS to go along with the times.