• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Brian Burns has to check a fan, now DJ, this fanbase is a bigger problem than Rhule.

thunderraiden

52 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It's just a microcosm of society at the moment. Whether it's the family Thanksgiving table or a stadium for a home-team only football event, a group of once allied folks gather like kindling wood just waiting for someone to strike a match.

Right, there is a lot of hostility in  the country now.  However, I bet things like this happened before, but didn't become widespread public knowledge until the advent of social media.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

Personally, I’d rather have bad fans than no fans. Tempers are gonna flare from time to time, we’re human. How about we draw positivity from the fact that Dj showed that leader/dog just to be in that situation. My slightest quarrel with Dj has been that I didn’t see that dog in em. Every other trait, loved. It’s good to see em in there , willing to step into a situation and be the leader.

I was at sb50 and watched two very drunk panthers fans scream at each other and nearly come to blows over one standing up the entire game.

This was during our best season ever and those people had paid thousands of dollars to be there so they had a lot to lose if ejected.

Only point:  this is not new.  In any large group of people, there will always be aholes 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

I don't remember it ever being this bad, even after 2010, I get that there might not be as much hope after that season than we got now but we really need to get a grip of ourselves as a fanbase, y'all, its a child's game.

If it's a childs game then where do I sign my kid up to get $230 million while under investigation for 50+ accusations of sexual assault?

Come on son. This is a mans game, they are being paid a lot of money, and Rhule should be fired after this year and McAdoo should be hired to replace him. Or Rhule could be fired now and McAdoo as the interim to use this year as a try out.

I'd also be fine seeing Steve Wilks as the Head Coach. He, like most black head coaches, didn't get a fair shake in his last job. Plus, he's an App State grad who the UNC and USC fans here love to hate.

1 hour ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

MAGAmerica at it's finest 🤢

Did you see the people fighting in the video? 

Aside from that, what does a fight at Fan Fest have to do with Trump? Seriously? He's just going to get rich again from the rent he should be charging. People are so deluded at this point that they literally insert Trump into EVERYTHING. It's got to be exhausting.

So here is a tip. Get off of Twitter. Get off of CNN. Get off of MSNBC. Not everything is some conspiracy and especially not a fight at BoA. Dear god. 

3 hours ago, CRA said:

everyone in society is also armed with a video camera 24/7 so essentially every squabble hits you tube at a ball game. 

not sure people have changed that much, we are just more aware of how many idiots are out there too lol 

Right. This is nothing new.  I've seen worse at a little league game.  Soccer moms are the craziest and they are sober.  Well, supposedly sober any.  

The only difference today is the cameras on every phone recording it and blasting it all over the internet for likes or some sh!t.

• Pie 2