• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer's Five Observations from Panthers Camp

Mr. Scot

as bad as we view our team, can you how bad Jacksonsville was under Urban?  CJ and Jaycee are two top 10 first round picks, both looking like they are going to earn their draft position, and Donte with a new contract...not to mention Henderson who we though would go in the 3rd, and couldn't pass him up in the 5th.  

We've never had a CB room like this and probably never will again.  And they are so young.  I didn't know anything about Woods, but if he is as good as that report, paired with Chinn....

Damn Girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

also, I was going to describe these thoughts resulting in a physical state on my body, but since Ladypanther is reading these I will refrain.

Edited by Captain Morgan

I think our team definitely has the talent to go to the playoffs. It all just depends on the QB. I think if we can establish a good run game and support Baker so that he doesn't have to WIN the game, we'll be fine. He has shown a penchant for being a good play action thrower and taking his shots down the field when the opportunity is there. He just needs to protect the ball and not turn it over, we'll be alright. 

I hope it works out during the season but I never questioned CJ from his time at Florida, to his run in Jax, to now. When we got him he was reeling from Urban and he was hurt. We threw him and even Cam out onto the field on short notice without knowing the playbook.