• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Gameday Thread!

Zod

Honestly, our second O against their ones looked ok. Moved the ball to their side of the field multiple times. They had a lot of drops and not enough RAC which will be significantly better with CMC and DJ. 

Our 2nd team defence looked really good. Run fits were much improved and our secondary played well. Our second team LBs we're the weak link, but overall played serviceable against their 1s. I'm happy. 

The 2nd half was anemic, but 80% of those players will not make the 53, and the other 20 are special teamers and practice squad. 

Overall I'm happy with play, save the 3rd team line play. Both O and D Line we're just manhandled in the 4th, but those are all roster cuts anyways. 

• Pie 7

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

People complaining about a board they frequent like they're too good for it just gripes my ass. It's like, look YOU can solve that problem yourself very easily.

Lol, you do you buttercup. Everyone knows that you get irrationally defensive at times.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Who is this depth you speak of.. The 2nd and 3rd team held their starters to 7 points in 17 min.. The 4th string Offense got crushed.. Reality check..

A good chunk of those guys on the 3rd/4th string D-line and O-line are going to make the roster. Those positions are already paper thin.

• Poo 1

Just now, SpclKen said:

Honestly, our second O against their ones looked ok. Moved the ball to their side of the field multiple times. They had a lot of drops and not enough RAC which will be significantly better with CMC and DJ. 

Our 2nd team defence looked really good. Run fits were much improved and our secondary played well. Our second team LBs we're the weak link, but overall played serviceable against their 1s. I'm happy. 

The 2nd half was anemic, but 80% of those players will not make the 53, and the other 20 are special teamers and practice squad. 

Overall I'm happy with play, save the 3rd team line play. Both O and D Line we're just manhandled in the 4th, but those are all roster cuts anyways. 

A good summary of what we should have gotten out of this particular preseason game.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

A good chunk of those guys on the 3rd/4th string D-line and O-line are going to make the roster. Those positions are already paper thin.

Name them... Please take the time look at the roster and actually do a depth chart..

And remember you're only keeping 9 Dlinemen and 9 Olinemen.. 

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 2