• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Matt wasn't going to play this year anyway but it must be said......

His injury is squarely on Matt Rhule and the coaching staff. Having Corral play with the 3rd string O-line was just an awful decision.

We joke around "this o-line is gonna get him killed" well yeah it was so bad that it got Matt seriously injured. 

This frame of thinking is stupid...

What Oline was he supposed to play with??

Aren't other rookies playing with 3rd and 4th string Olines??

Zappe was last night right??

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

So if Baker doesn't work we are pretty much looking at drafting a QB next year. No if ands or buts. Corral will be too much of and unknown next year. If baker works out, now you gonna toss him a new contract. This poo is never gonna end. 

They will have to draft one anyway.   Sam won't be here and Corral will just be another rookie that has no playing time but may know the playbook, assuming the same staff is here.

If rhule is gone there's a real good chance the qb room will be overhauled as well. Corral will be the only qb on the roster under contract and he will have zero further development when the new staff roles in.

Fun times.

• Pie 2

Just now, WOW!! said:

Okay!! Half the league Oline is poo after the top 6 players.. What team has 10 good Olinemen on the roster??

Don't worry I'll wait..

Did half the league field one of the worst starting olines in years last season? If you're glass half full right now that's fine but we are a few steps away from another mess at OL that's just reality.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

We can either cut PJ and just go with 2 QBs which is fine. Or we can put PJ on the practice squad and go with 2 QBs. I doubt we go with 3 QBs because if we lose Baker and Sam then what good would PJ do for our season?

I mean, we will need some QB for the practice squad and I'm fine with that being PJ since he knows the offense and it would be an easy transition for him but honestly fug PJ. Cut him and pick up someone new.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I doubt this injury.  I think it is a move by Rhule to save PJ from being cut.  For whatever reason Rhule did not want Corral to see action this year.  It showed in his treatment of Corral from the get go.

If we end up in the top of the draft we will draft another QB and have wasted a 3rd round pick for Corral.  

Rhule has turned this franchise into a freaking circus. 

Diagnosed as a lisfranc injury...

It's legit.

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Matt wasn't going to play this year anyway but it must be said......

His injury is squarely on Matt Rhule and the coaching staff. Having Corral play with the 3rd string O-line was just an awful decision.

We joke around "this o-line is gonna get him killed" well yeah it was so bad that it got Matt seriously injured. 

against a third string defense 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Did half the league field one of the worst starting olines in years last season? If you're glass half full right now that's fine but we are a few steps away from another mess at OL that's just reality.

I don't know if you've noticed but the only projected starter to carry over from last years line is Moton. It's a brand new line my guy.