• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

I still think Howell should have been the pick, but whose bright idea was it to have Corral backed up in his own endzone against a garbage OL, garbage RBs who can’t block, and garbage WRs who will probably struggle to make the PS? Unreal mismanagement 

Would you have wanted Howell's development to be put in the hands of Matt Rhule?

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

It doesn't matter, he's just out of college the other two aren't winning a damn thing. Facts.

Even IF the other guys could get a ball into the fade drill hoop they weren't as accurate as Corral that's just one out of many examples of why ANY rookie QB is better than those guys especially in a losing team.

Corral should have been the reset button on this sh*t, instead he got set up to fail. He was the least prepared physically for live fire reps. All the QBs had more snaps. It had nothing to do with anything but Rhule. His mental rep training was world class though courtesy of your HC.

Baker, Sam, PJ wouldn't make most NFL rosters. Be honest with yourselves now it'll be less of a Baker meltdown when it happens. 

Dude Corral was my top QB in the draft; I love the tools he has, but if you want to be taken seriously you can’t be hyperbole all the time. 

It’s like you started as parody and gaslit yourself. 

Sucks for Corral. It'll be interesting to see if they wait until after the 53 cutdown to put him on the IR (to make him eligible to return late in the season). If the timeline allows, I'd prefer he be able to practice in December and January.

For Rhule, this decreases his odds for a year 4. With a healthy Corral he could more easily survive a losing season if Corral played well late in the season.

1 hour ago, DMathematics said:

they didn't trade up for willis tho... he fell to them something we should have been waiting on 

Yeah we didn't trade 3 1st round picks..

You ppl act like they gave up a Tre Lance trade to get Corral.. Its a future 3rd and a 4th this year.. That's not future killing compensation..

• Pie 4

22 hours ago, rippadonn said:

My original assessment was 7 games. It went down to six.

After another week of Matt Rhule f' ups I'll have us at five wins.

If you're still expecting 7 wins out of a Matt Rhule team.... You haven't been paying attention. 

Dude is a joke. Baker is ordinary, very ordinary. If CMC can't go the whole season, oh boy.

7 games is scrubbville. Why aren't you predicting 10?.....I know why, you're not Fhulish.

I'll bet if you go up to 10 wins. Scared?

You are honestly afraid that Rhule will get 9 wins so you set the bar at 10?    After all that?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vegas says 6.5   First you predict with certainty that we'll hit 6, now you're afraid that a Rhule led team will exceed Vegas expectations?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, poundaway said:

You are honestly afraid that Rhule will get 9 wins so you set the bar at 10?    After all that?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vegas says 6.5   First you predict with certainty that we'll hit 6, now you're afraid that a Rhule led team will exceed Vegas expectations?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No I had them at 7, went down to six. He was at 7 too so I said in order for it to be a bet and since HE is so confident in Matt Rhule he should go to ten for the bet.

0 confidence in a Rhule lead team. 0.

Just now, poundaway said:

I don't believe you.  If you have 0 confidence in Rhule and you predicted 6 wins, put your avatar where your mouth is. 

You are honestly afraid that a Rhule led team will beat vegas.   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's the same people that hate Baker, claim he is no better than Darnold.  Then they are pissed he will ruin our draft position and save Rhule's job????  

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Pie 2