• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

20 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

When he does something worth getting excited over, I'll get excited. 

As long as he keeps making boneheaded moves, I'll keep saying he's not an NFL caliber coach and never has been. And there has been no shortage of them because I even when so far as to list 15 of them in another thread that the Huddle called moronic when they happened, and were right. I could have listed more, but it really didn't feel necessary to just keep piling on. 

Understandable...

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I'll rephrase.  His career as a starter here is more then likely kaput

Did they specify if he's immediately going on IR or are they going to get him on the 53 and then IR him? I know with a lisfranc he probably can't be ready to practice by the end of the season but are there meeting room limitations if they IR him before 53 man cuts? I feel like guys IR'd that early are relegated to rehab and the weight room

32 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Did they specify if he's immediately going on IR or are they going to get him on the 53 and then IR him? I know with a lisfranc he probably can't be ready to practice by the end of the season but are there meeting room limitations if they IR him before 53 man cuts? I feel like guys IR'd that early are relegated to rehab and the weight room

I read some articles on lisfranc, and best case scenario is he is out a minimum of six to eight weeks.  But more likely 6-11 months.  Probably out for the year, but I suppose we will learn more later.    

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I read some articles on lisfranc, and best case scenario is he is out a minimum of six to eight weeks.  But more likely 6-11 months.  Probably out for the year, but I suppose we will learn more later.    

yeah 6-12 weeks to walk. To get back to NFL shape probably a year, Cam had the same thing. He got slower in general but didn't seem to affect his comfort level, probably a mix of age/weight etc

Alot of people on this board dont seem to understand that all Rhule cares about is this year and what gives him the best chance to keep his job. That is solely on Baker. It makes perfect sense for Rhule to focus more on that then trying to develop Corral who 1) is a 3rd round rookie and 2) not saving his job if Corral needs to play. 

You guys need a serious lesson is expectation management and being able to logically understand situations 

• Pie 3

13 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Nipe I mispoke Cam had a lisfranc - unsuprisingly also against the Pats in a preseason game

fncking pats.  After they injure Cam in preseason, they bring him in and run him into the ground more than RR did.  Then they release him after training camp right before the season starts.

sleaze, just up and down, sleaze.

cheating fncks

Edited by poundaway