• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please post all your RHULE SUCKS posts here..HATE THREAD

ladypanther

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

More accurate to state that bending over and saying "thank you sir, may I please have another" doesn't suit my definition of "sacking up".

People pay a lot of money to see these games. None of those fans should be told that they should just accept mediocre results and be happy with it.

There are legitimate criticisms to be made about this team, and speaking those aloud does not amount to 'whining"...unless you're someone who thinks mediocrity is okay.

Saying “thank you sir” to whom? Are you one of those that thinks Tepper reads the Huddle and if you state your complaint enough times, he’s going to acknowledge it and act on it? Jesus. It’s worse than I thought.

So the Jets would be great if that forgiving New York sports market would be more aggressive in demanding excellence? 

Anyhow, in summary. I don’t defend Rhule, I just don’t feel the need to shriek about him 200 times a day, and reading it over and over ad nauseam just gets old. 

Your “know-it-all blowhard” huddle persona is way more tolerable than your current “broken record shrill crybaby” huddle persona. That’s all. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Khaki Lackey said:

Saying “thank you sir” to whom? Are you one of those that thinks Tepper reads the Huddle and if you state your complaint enough times, he’s going to acknowledge it and act on it? Jesus. It’s worse than I thought.

So the Jets would be great if that forgiving New York sports market would be more aggressive in demanding excellence? 

Anyhow, in summary. I don’t defend Rhule, I just don’t feel the need to shriek about him 200 times a day, and reading it over and over ad nauseam just gets old. 

Your “know-it-all blowhard” huddle persona is way more tolerable than your current “broken record shrill crybaby” huddle persona. That’s all. 

Yeeeeah...none of that makes any sense 😕

Tired of people complaining? Guess what? Complaining about complaining isn't gonna change anything.

Know what will? Something that doesn't happen much under Matt Rhule...winning. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well then perhaps you should wait until there's something to cheer about as well 🤔

And again, all the optimism about Rhule is based on some form of "well, it's possible". Cool. It's also possible that Sam Darnold becomes a great quarterback this season. I'm not exactly seeing a lot of signs pointing to it, though.

Kudos for "I don't have to defend him or explain anything" though. That's a great dodge. Sounds way better than "I don't actually have anything to support my argument".

Means pretty much the same thing, though...

Remember last offseason when you were on the complete other side of this argument and railing against people whining before the season started about how bad we were gonna be and how much of a bust Darnold was and how that was such a terrible trade? And your whole argument about Darnold was maybe he can be good in a new situation under better circumstances. You were pushing back on all the people whining and whining with a whole “let’s wait and see” approach. I remember you got into quite a few spats with Linville over it.

Now you’re basically railing against someone arguing the exact same thing. What happened to that Mr. Scot? Did your whole Darnold trade defense make you feel foolish and now you’re permanently bitter and jaded or what?

• Pie 1