• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please post all your RHULE SUCKS posts here..HATE THREAD

ladypanther

2 hours ago, OceanRider said:

This forum sucks. Full of crybaby whining punks. Can’t come here to read support and football talk, it’s just negativity, armchair gm’s, and poo talk.

Thread after thread. Post after post. Every time I come here I just leave. 

Some of you people are so miserable you will spend all your time bitching about anything. Why not just enjoy the season and support your team and it’s coaches. Life is full of ups and downs. Panthers are in a down phase, I get it, but it’s still your team. 

that’s all. I know my post won’t make a difference at all. That’s how it goes when dealing with people who know it all and could do it better themselves.

oh look a typical fair weather fan that has posts in September and October and disappears when the Panthers aren’t winning and shits on long time posters who may be negative but damned if they’re not still passionate enough to at least talk poo, talk draft in off-season, and contribute

yea bro you’re so unique cause this place already doesn’t have a swarm of you whine a cheese turds this time a year

stfu

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 2

3 hours ago, OceanRider said:

that’s all. I know my post won’t make a difference at all. That’s how it goes when dealing with people who know it all and could do it better themselves.

See here’s the thing. If you go back and look at posts from the last 2 years, you’ll find plenty of know it all people who repeatedly knew it before our HC. I’m not saying we could do it all better ourselves, but giving the man a pass on numerous instances of incompetence isn’t being a good fan. It’s merely ignoring the obvious fact that Rhule has made multiple decisions that have hurt this team and eroded faith from the fan base. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Ehhh, then in threads where Rhule has obviously screwed up we have to completely avoid the elephant in the room and act like there is no problem at all. In essence it just handicaps us from being able to talk about Rhule in a thread in instances when he is the reason for something bad happening or not going the teams way so I'm going to vote for this one as a bad idea. When he needs called out on something he should get called out on something thread to thread and not have to take ever single last mention of Rhule to one thread. Seems like more or less a way to bury our heads in the sand and pretend he isn't an issue at all. I'll pass.

• Pie 4

56 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Ehhh, then in threads where Rhule has obviously screwed up we have to completely avoid the elephant in the room and act like there is no problem at all. In essence it just handicaps us from being able to talk about Rhule in a thread in instances when he is the reason for something bad happening or not going the teams way so I'm going to vote for this one as a bad idea. When he needs called out on something he should get called out on something thread to thread and not have to take ever single last mention of Rhule to one thread. Seems like more or less a way to bury our heads in the sand and pretend he isn't an issue at all. I'll pass.

Yeah, Matt Rhule punts from the Browns 34 yard line twice or runs 3 fake punts vs Saints and we shouldn’t talk about it.  Because of feelings or whatnot.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, onmyown said:

oh look a typical fair weather fan that has posts in September and October and disappears when the Panthers aren’t winning and shits on long time posters who may be negative but damned if they’re not still passionate enough to at least talk poo, talk draft in off-season, and contribute

yea bro you’re so unique cause this place already doesn’t have a swarm of you whine a cheese turds this time a year

stfu

It’s because as soon as I pull CH up during the season it’s full time meltdown mode. Even after the good games. There’s enough crap wrong in the world that it’s an instant NOPE from me to come here and try to read all this nonsense. 

Im a full time fan, not fair weather. I support my team even when they are losing. 

29 minutes ago, OceanRider said:

It’s because as soon as I pull CH up during the season it’s full time meltdown mode. Even after the good games. There’s enough crap wrong in the world that it’s an instant NOPE from me to come here and try to read all this nonsense. 

Im a full time fan, not fair weather. I support my team even when they are losing. 

It is in fact possible to want to win, but to also recognize the coach is the worst coach in the league and a primary reason for consistent failure and embarrassment 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1