• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for wide receiver Laviska Shenault

joemac

17 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I still don’t see what we sent for him. 

The Jaguars traded Shenault to the Carolina Panthers on Monday in exchange for a 2023 seventh-round draft pick and a 2024 sixth-round selection, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.

The Panthers announced they sent undisclosed draft compensation to Jacksonville in the deal.

https://www.nfl.com/news/panthers-acquire-wr-laviska-shenault-from-jaguars-in-trade

I edited the first post to show this as well.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

NFL. com confirms

The Jaguars traded Shenault to the Carolina Panthers on Monday in exchange for a 2023 seventh-round draft pick and a 2024 sixth-round selection, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.

Panthers acquire WR Laviska Shenault from Jaguars in trade (nfl.com)

I think that's a nice trade. I'm starting to like Jax. They can keep trading us their top picks for late rounders all day.

That just tells me Jacksonville knows exactly what they’re sending our way, and it isn’t much. 

I predict that we’ll barely know the guy is on our roster halfway through the season. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

That just tells me Jacksonville knows exactly what they’re sending our way, and it isn’t much. 

I predict that we’ll barely know the guy is on our roster halfway through the season. 

Are you changing your screen name to "The General"? 🤔

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

Then you should feel the same way about us sending Daley to the Titans, and we got more in return than the Shenault trade. 

6 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

McAdoo coached him at Jax and he had over 300 yds and 5 tds. I think he knows what we're getting and how to use him correctly because he's done it before. 

• Pie 1