• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tailgating spots that DON'T require a season pass?

SuperBowlBound

I've been scouring the Google trying to obtain information on potential tailgate spots for week 1 that does not require a season pass.

Does anyone know of any spots that would not require a pass? Do the Cedar Yard parking lots require one?

If anyone can share any information/links that would be most helpful.

Thanks.

#KeepPounding

Edited by SuperBowlBound
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

I've been scouring the Google trying to obtain information on potential tailgate spots for week 1 that does not require a season pass.

Does anyone know of any spots that would not require a pass? Do the Cedar Yard parking lots require one?

Thanks.

#KeepPounding

There are plenty of spots toward the Cedar and Morehead side of the stadium that don’t need a pass and are first come first serve when it comes to tailgate spots.

I park in the paved lot I highlighted and it’s 40 bucks which isn’t bad because it’s only a 5 minute walk to South Gate.

E5D3B1E5-FD69-417B-B0DE-961A42A7FA90.jpeg

• Beer 3

709 w trade street is the ping.  There is a lot right there on 4th that backs up to the practice facility and you cut through there to stadium, like a 3 minute walk.  Last year it was 40$  thats where I will be game 1.  So I type the 709 address in for reference the just turn down 4th to the giant gravel lot.  They have security that walks around while the game is going on too.

Screenshot_20220829-192631_Maps.jpg

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Thanks.

#KeepPounding

Id contact @RoaringRiot you may want to hit him on twatter or they got contact infro on their website.