• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which one of you is this?

NAS

It’s a damn shame…I miss SCP, but can you imagine if he posted one of his weekly rallying threads ahead of our game to trash talk our opponent? There would absolutely be a contingent of Huddlers who would unironically poo his thread and call him a boot-licking loser. I guess he considers Twitter less toxic lol.

• Pie 9

I miss SCP.  I like to think of myself as a bit of a huddle legend, but then I realize there's SCP out there... selfishly withholding his greatness from the Huddle pages, specifically his guides to A-1 dumping while traveling.

That guy is great, and speaks nothing but truth.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

It’s a damn shame…I miss SCP, but can you imagine if he posted one of his weekly rallying threads ahead of our game to trash talk our opponent? There would absolutely be a contingent of Huddlers who would unironically poo his thread and call him a boot-licking loser. I guess he considers Twitter less toxic lol.

Damn straight.  This place, and the internet as a whole has changed...  but SCP is and was awesome.  Just a great guy and poster.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1