• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS FAVORED BY 1 1/2

scratched

6 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Did you become a fan in august?

Been a fan since they became a franchise. I've seen the good and all the bad. My prediction is for a win and cover against the Browns in week one. You would think I predicted 12 wins and a division title! I'm trying to help you get out of your moms basement! BET THE PANTHERS!!!

Edited by scratched
  • Pie 2

19 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Chubb’s rushing total was at 67.5 when it opened yesterday morning. By late afternoon it was already up to 72.5

I got it at 68.5 

I think they will be able to run between the 20s. Hopefully the defense bows up in the Red Zone and only allows FGs.

1 hour ago, scratched said:

Been a fan since they became a franchise. I've seen the good and all the bad. My prediction is for a win and cover against the Browns in week one. You would think I predicted 12 wins and a division title! I'm trying to help you get out of your moms basement! BET THE PANTHERS!!!

Ummmmm, sorry sir.  Sports betting is illegal in the state of North Carolina.  I will not participate in such immoral and debaucherous behavior. 

For real though, im not even in NC, im in Texas...its illegal here too though.  Anybody know where one COULD place a legit bet online if one were so inclined?

Edited by joemac