• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heartbreaking loss

ladypanther

6 minutes ago, Floppin said:

The majority were awful snaps. That's on Elf not Baker

For a large portion of training camp Baker only took snaps from Bozeman. I am really curious about Boze's availability, cuz if his injury wasn't an issue then he should have took over at C after at least the 2nd or 3rd one of those snaps.

Edited by Michael G
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Michael G said:

For a large portion of training camp Baker only took snaps from Bozeman. I am really curious about Boze's availability, cuz if his injury wasn't an issue then he should have took over at C after at least the 2nd or 3rd one of those snaps.

This coaching staff loves Elf the same as Rivera love Sione Fua, the eye test shows they suck but for some reason they keep getting a shot.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Rhule decided to start him and just rode with it because he's a moron

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, panik said:

Yeah dude that's reason why the team lost and not the fact that they couldn't stop the run for poo.

Yeh dude it literally cost the team 5 plays when the game comes down to the wire. Small details matter. It’s not the really reason they lost but it was a glaring sloppy fuging mess 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Elflein sucked at center all day. Why Rhule and company couldn't recognize that and put in Bozeman I have no clue. If he was healthy enough to be active he should've been out there.

There’s no excuse for the starting battery to fug up 5 snaps like that.