• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Think Snow will defend his run D after today?

LinvilleGorge

It was just pretty eye opening watching how badly this D struggled to stop the run when we sacrificed so much on pass rush ability to get better at stopping the run. Today we struggled to do both. That's not good. Looks to me like a D that is going to get absolutely eaten up by teams with decent QBs. They got bailed out today facing a backup QB.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BrianS said:

The fascination with light weight guys who can rush the passer has just gotta stop.  Unfortunately, I think we're screwed this season.  We doubled down on the idea we don't need to stop the run, and we still can't.

It did. It has seemingly led to a D that can neither stop the run nor rush the passer.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Question I have to ask... does Snow get fired before Rhule?

Snow is the only reason Rhule was even mediocre in college. They’re intertwined in my opinion. Still don’t understand why we have 5-6 DBs on the field against an offense led by Brissett 

• Beer 2