• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Decock calling out Rhule

ladypanther

He's a great writer and reporter.  I hear him a lot on local radio, as he covers a ton of Hurricanes stuff.

And he's dead on here.  Glad he called him out and didn't hold any punches...  because I kept waiting during the presser for someone to ask him why he continued to play Elflein after all the botched snaps, and yet, not a single reporter did.  Closest they came was asking what caused the botched snaps, but never once asked why Wlf was in there to begin with.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I said in Feb last year that if he was retained it was gonna be a new low point for this franchise and that is saying something because we’ve had a bunch. 3 years in man and he just doesn’t get it. 

Nebraska is a really good job. And it would be far away from Charlotte. He is supposed to specialize in rebuilds and that program has been dead for 25 years. 

You can’t sell the Nebraska fans/alumni on Matt Rhule.  

Rhule seems destined for like some mid tier ACC type school IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Stefantski coached circles around him all day. He was rubbing Rhule's face in it.  

That faux-4th down attempt to end the second half was so fuging embarrassing.  And Rhule did exactly what a good boy does, and played right into it a d called a timeout.  fuging idiot.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

That faux-4th down attempt to end the second half was so fuging embarrassing.  And Rhule did exactly what a good boy does, and played right into it a d called a timeout.  fuging idiot.

Stefanski trolled TF outta Rhule on that one. Stefanski's only objective to send his offense out there was for us to waste a timeout. I bet he still can't believe Rhule fell for it. Probably still laughing about it in the locker room.

• Pie 2