• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can they beat the Giants???

Jmac

Barkely looked like the #2 overall pick last week......talent-wise hes better than CHubb(top 5) who had his way....

Feels like a near repeat is on the menu- panthers struggle out the gate, Barkely goes off, panthers take their first lead in the 4th, gano hits a 50+ for the bad guys to win....

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Barkely looked like the #2 overall pick last week......talent-wise hes better than CHubb(top 5) who had his way....

Feels like a near repeat is on the menu- panthers struggle out the gate, Barkely goes off, panthers take their first lead in the 4th, gano hits a 50+ for the bad guys to win....

yeah, I think people have forgotten what a beast Barkley actually is.  

I mean, if we lose to the Giants I'm going to proposition Zod to turn the Tinderbox into a secret Buffalo Bills forum.   We can just live through them for a season and experience fun football.  You will hear a lot of familiar names.  Just get drunk enough and pretend it's the Panthers. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I think people have forgotten what a beast Barkley actually is.  

Hes like a better&bigger CMC, minus the route running. Always had injuries, OL, and coaching issues........but he looked *free* and down right scary....Titans are a legit tough-ass team, especially on D. It looked like his old college games.......I fuging hate it......about the only hope now is he gets nicked and has to miss a quarter or two...

45 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, if we lose to the Giants I'm going to proposition Zod to turn the Tinderbox into a secret Buffalo Bills forum.   We can just live through them for a season and experience fun football.  You will hear a lot of familiar names.  Just get drunk enough and pretend it's the Panthers. 

I’ve started watching most other prime time games and enjoy watching competent play. It reminds me of the good ole days when every other year our Panthers we’re good. 

Edited by ickmule
  • Beer 1

Chubb has proven to be the superior back to Barkley, game in, game out, season-to-season. We don't know if this is Barkley's return to his first year, or if it was just week 1 defensive breakdowns. 

Hopefully the glaring run defense problems in week 1 lead to adjustments and clearer play in week 2.

It was a sizable enough problem even this coaching staff would have to be aware of it. 

3 minutes ago, AlphabetsEnd said:

Chubb has proven to be the superior back to Barkley, game in, game out, season-to-season. We don't know if this is Barkley's return to his first year, or if it was just week 1 defensive breakdowns. 

Hopefully the glaring run defense problems in week 1 lead to adjustments and clearer play in week 2.

It was a sizable enough problem even this coaching staff would have to be aware of it. 

Chubb has run behind a better OL and been healthy.  

Both healthy and behind the same OL? I’ll take Barkley