• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers probably have the worst trio of GM/HC/Owner in the league as of this moment

Sean Payton's Vicodin

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was never clear whether Peters dropped out or just didn't make the cut. I know the Niners offered him a raise and the Assistant GM title. Throw in that being GM of the 49ers is his dream job (some say he's actually the real GM anyway).

Either way, he and Lynch are under some pretty heavy scrutiny with Trey Lance underperforming after what they gave up to draft him.

Ed Dodds definitely dropped out. He wasn't willing to take the job without full control.

I've mention this before, but what I'd love to see is Tepper brings Kevin Colbert as a consultant and lets Kevin set up the GM/Coach/front office structure.

• Beer 3

29 minutes ago, t96 said:

Agree. Roster and Baker are plenty good enough to make the playoffs. McVay would have this team winning the division and in the NFCCG in my opinion.

we can agree to disagree I dont think this roster is good at all.  Its going to dip even more if Henderson keeps playing like crap and Horn keeps getting burnt and missing tackles.  We dont have a strong unit anywhere on this team

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was never clear whether Peters dropped out or just didn't make the cut. I know the Niners offered him a raise and the Assistant GM title. Throw in that being GM of the 49ers is his dream job (some say he's actually the real GM anyway).

Either way, he and Lynch are under some pretty heavy scrutiny with Trey Lance underperforming after what they gave up to draft him.

Ed Dodds definitely dropped out. He wasn't willing to take the job without full control.

As they should be.  For a roster like the 49ers that are only a QB away, a better strategy would have been to trade picks for a known quantity like the Rams did.  They have a window with these guys.  I highly doubt the Seahawks would have traded them Russell Wilson, but would Green Bay have taken 3 1sts for Rodgers?

7 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

As they should be.  For a roster like the 49ers that are only a QB away, a better strategy would have been to trade picks for a known quantity like the Rams did.  They have a window with these guys.  I highly doubt the Seahawks would have traded them Russell Wilson, but would Green Bay have taken 3 1sts for Rodgers?

I doubt the Seahawks would have traded Wilson to a division rival, but the feelings about him in Seattle since his departure seem to be summed up in this old song by Roy Clark...

• Beer 1

Nobody has a .695 NFL win percentage in four years like Jim Harbaugh. Look it up, he ranks among the best, John Madden, others.

He should be the obvious next up coach in the NFL, but like Corral people judge him on rumors not real world performance.

He didn't crash out at Michigan either, quite the opposite.