• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Correction Week

Mr. Scot

I was a bit concerning when they didn't have some sort of success on the first drive. That drive is scripted and shows a bit of how bad we have it in the coaching department. Everyone knows Baker didn't have a full offseason with us but that should have been known. Same for the defense. Did they watch any tape? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was a bit concerning when they didn't have some sort of success on the first drive. That drive is scripted and shows a bit of how bad we have it in the coaching department. Everyone knows Baker didn't have a full offseason with us but that should have been known. Same for the defense. Did they watch any tape? 

Last year our trademark was looking good only on the 1st drive lol.

• Beer 2

Yes, if we look better week 2 then there is some hope.

If there isn't a very noticeable difference in week 2, don't expect to see much of an improvement throughout the season. 

They have to make things right this week....or it's going to be a long one for those who decide they want to keep watching that poo.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

In my experience as a fan I’ve never seen run defense improve in a season or over a season(outside of the 2006 Colts in the playoffs). No matter the team they all want to run the ball and exploit you where possible. 

I just don’t see any d linemen getting heavier, stronger, or quicker very fast. Snow’s scheme doesn’t seem that flexible to put more bodies on the line. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

if you watch the all22 Ian is shoved in the back by the safety and falls into DJ. This is just half second perfect screenshot to make it look like they are blocking each other.

A half second screen shot of a blown assignment which lead to that. MG is in our backfield before CMC is even at the LOS. I stand by my statement.