• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tally of Everyone Who Believed in Rhule

PantherNation123

I was hopeful but the more I see this team so unprepared week in and week out, I start questioning what it is that they do in "practice" every week. They attend the games on Sundays and just look so lost, in addition to playing with no tenacity whatsoever. We need to hit the reset button and I hope it happens sooner rather than later. 

Lol you’re not going to get a tally or any kind of accountability from those people. I honestly have no idea why people were so big on Rhule even until recent times. He had a lot of question marks coming here and they showed up more and more as time went on. Of course, the excitement of moving on from Rivera helped with those initial concerns. I hated Rivera and still do but the fact is both are terrible coaches. Rivera just got lucky with Cam Newton and having McDermott.

It happens, the dude is a terrible coach. Many others have failed horribly as well. No reason it should have lasted this long but it did. Just poor management.  Hopefully the next HC will be a much better prospect.

Never wanted him.  Always thought he had that sleazeball, used car salesman vibe about him...  then after we hired him, I hoped for the best even though I hated it, and even started believing in him after seeing some of his opening pressers as he seemed smart and charismatic.  Then he actually coached, and I realized why I never wanted him again in the first place, because all that talk is empty if you don't have the ability as a strategist and game manager to back it up.

And now when he talks, it means nothing.  

So in summary, never wanted him, and still don't.  

39 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I told you so thread.. When most ppl here wanted him fired last year... This happy poo when this team is losing and you're supposed to be fan??? Nobody feel good clown!!

Not sure what’s happy about this thread buddy.  But absolutely I want to “I told you so”…. Been some crazy Rhule love here for a while. Let’s not forget he never beat a top 25 team in COLLEGE.  Alas, beating a dead horse though, so my bad for asking who supported him.  Still want to know though

• Poo 1