• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper still trying to get Rhule to quit before firing him?

t96

I have a hard time believing Tepper is that kind of stupid to not see that his contract is guaranteed so he has absolutely no reasons to quit. If there isn't any language in Rhule's contract that gives Tepper just cause to fire him then he is screwed and either eats it or puts on a pooshow for a few more years. 

Tepper may be football stupid but I have a hard time believing he is that stupid in contract law. 

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He wouldnt quit.. he would never get hired by any serious estbalishments bc he would be know as a quitter. It's one thing to fail due to performance or timeline, but its a nail in the coffin if you are a quitter because things werent going your way. 

See Bobby Petrino and Nick Saban for the counter argument. 

College FB don't care. 

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I have a hard time believing Tepper is that kind of stupid to not see that his contract is guaranteed so he has absolutely no reasons to quit. If there isn't any language in Rhule's contract that gives Tepper just cause to fire him then he is screwed and either eats it or puts on a pooshow for a few more years. 

Tepper may be football stupid but I have a hard time believing he is that stupid in contract law. 

That or Tepper's General Counsel is a complete dumbass which I doubt.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, 3838 said:

That or Tepper's General Counsel is a complete dumbass which I doubt.

He appears to be smart and crafty AF in general business. Look how he tried to exploit Rock HIll and all that maneuvering. Understanding a guaranteed contract is not that hard. 

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Probably a scam account 

FB_IMG_1663597794489.jpg

I wish it were true but who the hell is MFLFootball?

Tepper needs to wake up before the season is totally lost.  Send Rhule packing along with Snow and let McAdoo take over HC/OC with Holcomb and Wilks take the defense.   Maybe something can be salvaged.