• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Power Rankings post week 2

ncfan

Maybe it’s me but I feel like the jets, falcons, lions and giants have a better team and are in a better position than us (draft picks, cap,coaching) I feel only the bears, Texans, and Seahawks are worse. Maybe the jags but they at least have Lawrence who could be great and they always can get top free agents each year. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pro Football network has chimed in...

Their analysis:

Matt Rhule might survive another few weeks, but there’s a good chance this team is 0-7 when they meet Atlanta in Week 8. With games against the Saints, Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, and Buccaneers in consecutive weeks, it would take the James Webb Space Telescope to see where they can notch a win.

The offense was never going to be outstanding, but it’s been non-existent in the first two weeks of the season. Rhule fired Joe Brady before the end of Year 2, hiring Ben McAdoo as his replacement. In an age of offensive innovation, this never felt like a step in that direction.

WOOHOOO 31TH place. Atlanta looked better than Carolina Sunday