• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Hottest Seat in the NFL - Canfora on Rhule

Paa Langfart

This prediction will not strike many within the NFL as particularly bold (or new), but it’s increasingly difficult to fathom scenarios in which Matt Rhule’s Carolina Panthers tenure lasts all that much longer.

In fact, based on what I’ve been hearing about this situation since at least the middle of last season, I’d bet you a barrel of sweet tea that the coach who turned around programs at Temple and Baylor is back on a college campus in time to recruit players for the 2023 season.

and this little snippet - ut oh ............

And I’ll sprinkle in another Panthers prediction: Star running back Christian McCaffrey is elsewhere by midseason, too.

More

Matt Rhule's future with the Carolina Panthers is shaky - The Washington Post

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

Vegas or Miami can finagle their cap to CMC package could work. Vegas for sure, Miami would need to restructure or give us a contract (Gesicki?), theirs would be a bit more entailed.

Both would make A LOT of sense.

And I’m relieved to hear that about Rhule. Can’t ever truly hate a guy but he’s really spiraled this franchise.