• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

These next four teams don’t seem as unbeatable as they did at the start of the year.

panthersgreenville

4 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

The next 4 opponents are showing signs of weakness and have so far proved to be mortal.

We, so far, have proved to be exactly what we have been.  Bits and pieces held together(back) by a HC in over his head.

So you're saying we still have no chance? Sounds about right.

I get what the opening post is saying.   I've seen some of these teams and they can be beaten.  We would have to show major improvement on the offensive side and that is a huge IF.   The Cardinals and the 49ers are a definite possibility. 

The Rams, if we don't change our BS zone coverage Kupp is going to break the single game record for most yards in a game.  We are supposed to have "top three cover corners in the league- Snow Aug 2022" but we play the bend don't break zone crap. 

Baltimore is probably the only game I have zero confidence we can win.  Plus, it is in Baltimore the last time we were there we were reminded to Cut Steve Smith's grass.  LOL

This is what I feared. I want this team to win, but we all know it, we see the writing on the wall, Rhule and company is not going to work long term, yeah they might get wins, but they will be meaningless. One win we get and all of a sudden you get people thinking we can beat anyone. lol. Nah fam. Truth is this team beat a really beat up saints team with a beat up Jameis. They aren't winning the next two games. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2