• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trading for CJ Henderson should get Scott Fitterer fired

hepcat

Henderson is a massive pot head, a penalty machine, and a horrible NFL player. He was NEVER going to be worth a 3rd round pick. He is god awful and should be cut tomorrow.

I hate everyone on this franchise right now. This team might not win another game.

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 10
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 11

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Henderson is a massive pot head, a penalty machine, and a horrible NFL player. He was NEVER going to be worth a 3rd round pick. He is god awful and should be cut tomorrow.

I hate everyone on this franchise right now. This team might not win another game.

I said it when it happened and people here poo on me

• Poo 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I just don't see what people are seeing to make them think Fitterer is definitely the answer. The only argument for Fitts is if it's Rhule behind a lot of these dumbass decisions and he's ignoring the good advice he's getting (and ignoring) from Fitts.

We need new everything. No one on this franchise is worth keeping from the owner down to the ball boy.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I just don't see what people are seeing to make them think Fitterer is definitely the answer. The only argument for Fitts is if it's Rhule behind a lot of these dumbass decisions and he's ignoring the good advice he's getting (and ignoring) from Fitts.

Well, aren't we told that Fhule has the final say on roster decisions?  Fitt may well need to be canned, but this stench is on Fhule. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fitts had a lot of success in Seattle, was that due to Pete? It’s appearing so at this point. We need to cut bait on the whole thing, including most of the FoH next season.