• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do they re-sign Cam now?

hepcat

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

There’s no downside to bringing him back. The offense is legitimately awful. Cam can at least put a couple TDs on the board a game usually. He’s better than any of the QBs on the roster, yet again. 

100% facts.  I think it should be a matter if Cam wants to.  If so, let's ride!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

They aren’t signing Cam unless they just want to fill seats up. Please don’t tell me Cam is the answer to our offensive issues because he isnt. 

This.

I don't think he's the cure to our offensive woes. And frankly I think he deserves better than to spend the twilight years of his career getting abused by this line...again.

But at this point I think Cam coming back is the only thing that would spark fan enthusiasm to turn out. I mean, I sure wouldn't shell out $200+ to see a Panthers team with an interim HC and QB. But I might to see Cam.

Otherwise, our home games are just a fire sale of tickets for visiting teams' fans.

Edited by Captroop
  • Pie 2

People who constantly chirp "re-sign Cam", I have to ask, do you understand football? 

He's the greatest Panther QB ever, but he's shot. I don't understand why people are blind to that. If he took care of his body and didn't have the mileage, then that's a whole different story. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Not really. RPO doesn't mean the QB is the run option. It means run play with option to pass.

See the eagles superbowl season with Wentz and Foles

lol... you literally just supported my statement. That year Wentz had 64 rushing attempts, and was on pace for over 100 total carries before tearing his ACL.... Successful RPO offenses leverage the QB as a rushing weapon as well. 

ironically, Wentz tore his ACL on a rushing play. 

Edited by TheCasillas