• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PHIL SNOW FIRED AS WELL

TheWiz

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Just wanted to reiterate...  The more that has happened, the more it looks like those rumors were completely spot on.  Wilks was fuming behind the scenes, and I didn't really buy it before, but it is starting to look more and more believable that Snow was the actual guy calling the shots in the Rhule regime - which is fuging insane.  This is just amazing how this had all unfolded.  Wilks gives me hope that we can put something in place that resembles a functioning, professional football team again.

So, I guess you can say Rhule Snowed us.....   hahaha

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

We didn't tank for Cam we sucked and remember it took unti.year 3 before we had a winning record. And we didn't have a QB already we thought could be a starter. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't draft another QB high with Fitterer swing for the fences but my point is we don't need to purposely suck to find one.

You’re right we tanked for Luck and Luck stayed in school so we got Cam. Then the Colts tanked for Luck and got Luck. Worked out about as well as you can ask it to for both teams. Keep up with your revisionist history though. 

We want the option to evaluate all the QBs and pick the one we think will be best, not be left with the one we like second or third best and then hope our talent evaluation sucks or we get lucky. Just because the best QB in the class is not always the first picked is not a good reason to not want the option to pick first.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

The defense wasn't elite, but it was far from the problem, this is an odd move.

But one I approve as I thought firing Rhule made the team better and I want to get the #1 pick at this point, this thankfully makes the team a bit worse again lol

snow was a rhule guy. there would be nothing but discontent. made sense from that stand point...esp. if friction between wilkes and snow was truly there. no way it would have worked snow working for wilkes.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Don't worry about them.

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

They'll be flipping out when we pick Will Anderson or Miles Murphy.

The QB we have in hand is better than a Young and Stroud in the bush. Rhule screwed up evaluation of Corral so yes, you are wise, that MUST take place because they traded up for the guy and he was actually QB1 according to McAdoo, who although isn't the best OC his eye for QB talent is legit.

the lone corral apologist lmao

5 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

You’re right we tanked for Luck and Luck stayed in school so we got Cam. Then the Colts tanked for Luck and got Luck. Worked out about as well as you can ask it to for both teams. Keep up with your revisionist history though. 

We want the option to evaluate all the QBs and pick the one we think will be best, not be left with the one we like second or third best and then hope our talent evaluation sucks or we get lucky. Just because the best QB in the class is not always the first picked is not a good reason to not want the option to pick first.

Again there is a huge difference between sucking and tanking. And even with Manning and Luck being supposedly the best the Colts win 1 superbowl between them.  Meanwhile the Patriots won a bunch of SBs with a 6 rounder again proving you don't need to tank to find your franchise guy.

• Pie 1