• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is supposed to have a press conference at 345pm

raleigh-panther

4 minutes ago, panthersphan said:

That was the most disappointing press conference in the history of the Carolina Panthers.

wow.

How many bs excuses and he literally acted like he brought music to Charlotte, “Charlotte didn’t even have music before…” wtffff… and then acted like he’s been winning off the field because of the MLS team, goodness, embarrassing. He came in to be the owner of an NFL franchise, let’s talk about that. gs that was bad, he couldn’t handle actual questions that matter.  What an Embarrassment. 

take a ******* lap David Tepper.

Tepper's impression of Charlotte music (being from Pittsburg of course)

MassiveSomberElk-size_restricted.gif

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you guys are delusional

running backs are not that valuable in the modern nfl

take what you can get

Yeah but why sell low? We could also just keep him as a valuable piece for the next staff. 

We shouldn't ask the world but we shouldn't cut bait, either. We aren't in a desperate spot.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

Reasons for firing from the presser:

• Lack of success, no upward trajectory (wins and expected wins)
  • Losing the home stadium to opponent (fan support)
  • Lack of effort on the field this week (player buy-in)

...we need wins to establish a winning culture...lol that was classic.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

5 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

F that. Two first and a second rounder minimum.

Lol, theres a serious misunderstanding with this fanbase with the value of CMC. Hes a running back with a huge contract who's often injured. He may actually have negative trade value if you were just trying for assets. More likely, you will end up paying a large amount of that contract to move him.

I don't see what people's problem with the press conference was. He addressed opposing fans and building a winning culture and using the soccer team as training. I mean's he's right, the city has never had a winning culture in anything. Panthers...Hornets/Bobcats... lots of suck and opposing fans. Richardson didn't build a winning culture either and never seemed to care.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but why sell low? We could also just keep him as a valuable piece for the next staff. 

We shouldn't ask the world but we shouldn't cut bait, either. We aren't in a desperate spot.

Yeah no one can hem us up as we do that well enough on our own but in this case if anyone wants our players it would have to go for premiums b/c you're right we are in a chillin position and don't have to make any type of move at all

• Beer 1

define sell low?  I would take a 2nd and nothing lower then that.  I would hold out for a 1rst but man he took a beating yesterday and I am afraid its only a matter of time before he gets hurt so time is of the essence

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Does the stadium even need to host concerts? They've had some DISASTERS of events like that beer festival that was a total joke and they ran out of beer in like 20 minutes. How many concerts can even draw 70k people? The Spectrum Center hosts better concerts than the stadium would. Hell the whitewater center hosted some great concerts. He's taking credit for something that doesn't matter and no one asked for.

Red hot Chili Peppers was awesome.... and that beerfest was a poo show but that was due to Untappd and their unpreparedness for that poo. 

Just now, amcoolio said:

I don't see what people's problem with the press conference was. He addressed opposing fans and building a winning culture and using the soccer team as training. I mean's he's right, the city has never had a winning culture in anything. Panthers...Hornets/Bobcats... lots of suck and opposing fans. Richardson didn't build a winning culture either and never seemed to care.

I liked his comment about taking a risk with rhule.  Says you will not win in life without taking risks

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He bumps up to a 19 million cap hit next year, he's just gonna be a lead weight around the next staffs neck more than anything.

I agree.

Unlike a typical RB CMC catches and run routes like a WR.

How much would Cooper Kupp fetch in a trade? Deebo? CMC is 3 years younger than Kupp and the same age as Deebo.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

At least Richardson's teams would have a winning season once every 2-3 years....Tepper has taken this franchise to the basement of the NFL and he's doing a great job of making everyone hate him with his unwarranted arrogant attitude. 

• Pie 2