• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks Presser

SteveSmithTD89

"Coach Rhule's a great coach.  A great man.  As I said to the players, we didn't do our job as coaches.  We didn't coach hard enough, we didn't win football games to keep him around."

What do you need to do to turn things around?

"Its all about execution.  When you go back an evaluate the first five games and where we are.  Its really just all execution."

Edited by poundaway
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

I absolutely adore this man. Confident, excited, inspiring. No flowery language, just clear and concise.

Let's hope he can right the ship, finish this thing out strong. I know tanking is the popular opinion but I'd rather see us compete and build momentum for next season if possible.

It feels unreal to hear a real coach doing a presser for us after the past years. So refreshing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I absolutely adore this man. Confident, excited, inspiring. No flowery language, just clear and concise.

Let's hope he can right the ship, finish this thing out strong. I know tanking is the popular opinion but I'd rather see us compete and build momentum for next season if possible.

Still need a QB. 

• Pie 1