• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Way of the Panther (Jonathan Jones)

Mr. Scot

I still can't believe there were a few people defending Rhule all the up to that 49ers game.  I'm not sure if they were just homers that don't like people in this organization bad-mouthed or if they really thought Rhule was a decent coach.  Either way, it was painfully obvious to the other 99% of the Huddle that Rhule was a joke.  Dude would crush it on a used car lot!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I still can't believe there were a few people defending Rhule all the up to that 49ers game.  I'm not sure if they were just homers that don't like people in this organization bad-mouthed or if they really thought Rhule was a decent coach.  Either way, it was painfully obvious to the other 99% of the Huddle that Rhule was a joke.  Dude would crush it on a used car lot!

I know there are some folks who like taking up unpopular positions just to be a--holes.

Find that kinda stupid myself but hey...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Also the people that were on the "It doesn't matter at this point, we're going to lose either way" train. Borderline cruel to not want a less toxic environment for the players and staff for the rest of the year. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

"shock the world"

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know there are some folks who like taking up unpopular positions just to be a--holes.

Find that kinda stupid myself but hey...

Looking at this roster, this coaching staff and the qb's on this team in the preseason and not seeing a complete trainwreck is on you.  Anyone with a brain could see this happening.   All the optimism in the world,  all the unicorns and rainbows, all the supposed fandom wasnt going to change reality.  This was (another) wasted year from the jump. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Was Pepsi still the official soft drink of the Panthers at the time?

I do think it's odd that we did had Pepsi (originated in Goldsboro NC) then switch to Coca-Cola (originated in Atlanta... home of the crows...er Falcons).

• Pie 1

I never liked the guy and now I like him even less. Holy shite there it is, a peak behind the curtain of stupid. 

If I was a kid and this guy got hired at my school I would transfer. 

Fx Networks Indian GIF by Reservation Dogs

I hope Tepper learned because if he comes near that BS again from any employee he should tell them to go fug themselves and not look back.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I said it from the beginning. Rhule reminds me of Butch Jones and the way he ran things at UT. Lots of corny cliches and unicorns/rainbows, but no results on the field to show for it. Players eventually resent that kind of poo. I know for a fact the majority of UT players hated Botch. They’d both crush it together on a car lot.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1