• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks ain't it

top dawg

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

What did he do that you didn't like? His quarterbacks are USFL-tier, his OC should've never been hired and all but one of the WRs will never play another down in the NFL after here.

You have to play the hand you're dealt, but that doesn't mean playing scared. 

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

How do you figure?  The Rams may be the worst team we have faced this year.  And our offense regressed even more and the defense got zero pressure against a terrible OL.  Rhule sucks.  But Wilkes sucks more

I think the team as a hole just isn’t very good. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

How do you figure?  The Rams may be the worst team we have faced this year.  And our offense regressed even more and the defense got zero pressure against a terrible OL.  Rhule sucks.  But Wilkes sucks more

Literally article upon article has mentioned how Matt Rhule ran this team like an embarrassing college program, and you're blaming an interim coach who inherited his shitheap and nepotism QB for losing by two scores to the defending Super Bowl champs?

If that's bad, explain hanging 3 points on a bottom-5 Giants team last year. Or 1-27 when allowing 17+ points. Trash opinion. Don't bother responding, I'm not engaging with this nonsense anymore.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Honestly this is likely the truth but I have to say it's bizarre to discard the guy after his first game given all the circumstances he's inherited while as far as I can tell saying nothing about the WR you've been going to bat for going on many months now.

What about the WR you've been ballyhooing? 

If you tell tell the truth, all the receivers are underperforming. Ask yourself what are the common denominators. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

He sucks ass as a HC. No one could say why he was good besides pointless platitudes like "he's a leader of men" or "he embodies keep pounding". Weirdest huddle crush I have seen in my time posting here.

Matt Moore was a fun huddle crush. So was Jason Carter and Stanley McClover. I’ve been here a long time lmao. 

• Pie 4

Just now, top dawg said:

What about the WR you've been ballyhooing? 

If you tell tell the truth, all the receivers are underperforming. Ask yourself what are the common denominators. 

Moore? He's angling his own way out of here if he doesn't get his head on straight but I don't see him having a mental breakdown on the sideline for all the world to see. Ben McAdoo is horrific though and this cannot be understated. We only hired him because we were scared to fire Rhule when we had the chance and he's the only one who was willing to take the job after we made Brady the sacrificial lamb.

• Pie 1