• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

7 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Didn’t expect someone to bite on the trade quickly after Sunday’s shenanigans, but it was clear something had to give.  He was one of Rhule’s guys, legitimately has spoken glowing things about him at Temple, it’s clear he is very unhappy with Rhule’s firing and everything else 

enjoy your new college coach, Robbie!

I didn't have any doubt that Anderson would be gladly picked up. That's why I scoffed at Huddle posts expressing that sentiment. The perception of Robbie here vs around the league were at odds with one another. The Huddle bubble can warp your mind if you let it.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

An extension of Burns would save double digit millions as well. DJ will most likely get a restructure. I would assume if the Panthers arent trading Burns or CMC this year, extensions will be lined up. I could see T-Mo also getting restructured. 

There is a lot of cap flexibility since there are really just 4 players eating our cap next year.

We can dump guys like Elf, Damien Wilson, Xavier Woods, and save another $12M or so. Just replace them with different FA's under the new staff to clean house

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

An extension of Burns would save double digit millions as well. DJ will most likely get a restructure. I would assume if the Panthers arent trading Burns or CMC this year, extensions will be lined up. I could see T-Mo also getting restructured. 

There is a lot of cap flexibility since there are really just 4 players eating our cap next year.

Yep which is what I’ve been trying to say.

We also have a ton of space the following year and still have our “core” locked up which includes 4/5 starters on the OL

I know you don’t like hearing it but getting the first overall pick so we can land our QB combined with the pieces we have locked up gives us a real shot at turning this thing around FAST. 

I’m not having a fire sale but if someone offers something of real value for CMC I’m trading him and the same goes for Derrick Brown

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

There is which is what I’ve been trying to say.

We also have a ton of space the following year and still have our “core” locked up which includes 4/5 starters on the OL

I know you don’t like hearing it but getting the first overall pick so we can land our QB combined with the pieces we have locked up gives us a real shot at turning this thing around FAST. 

I’m not having a fire sale but if someone offers something of real value for CMC I’m trading him and the same goes for Derrick Brown

I agreed with everything until you got to Derrick Brown. He is getting better week by week and a ridiculous rate. He might be in the pro bowl this year if he keeps ascending like he is. I wouldnt trade DB for anything less than we drafted him for. 

DTs like hime are hard to come by. Most of the winning teams in the NFL today have a premiere DT. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1