• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker on Robbie leaving or live ping pong coverage?

CRA

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Tough to hear PJ given the intense game of ping pong being played in the locker room lol

I mean, big picture I don’t care what goes on in the locker room but the worst team in the NFL probably doesn’t need ping pong and other activities offered lol

Eh. I don’t mind ping pong. It helps hand eye coordination, as long as it isn’t interfering with film study and practice.  It’s basically bouncing tennis balls against a wall with a partner. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I know Sam Darnold was a big fan of the golf simulator.  Remember someone saying he was always back there lol.   Sam deserved it. I apologize for upsetting people by mocking all the Rhule team building going on. 

Lots of coaches do this sort of thing. Are you going to mock them as well? Or is it just your hate of Rhule limiting your circle of mockery to just him? We both know the answer to that one.

If you don't want the noise of the lockeroom in your video. Do it somewhere a little quieter. Easy Peasy.

Ping Pong. We talkin Ping Pong. lol

1 hour ago, Gerry Green said:

Lots of coaches do this sort of thing. Are you going to mock them as well? Or is it just your hate of Rhule limiting your circle of mockery to just him? We both know the answer to that one.

If you don't want the noise of the lockeroom in your video. Do it somewhere a little quieter. Easy Peasy.

Ping Pong. We talkin Ping Pong. lol

Depends.  How many consecutive losing seasons do they have? 

pretty sure reporters have very specific areas and times they are allowed to be in certain places inside BOA to do their job.  And players I believe are also obligated at times to be available for such.   Part of the job.  Where do you think a reporter should of interviewed the starting QB from Sunday? 

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Eh. I don’t mind ping pong. It helps hand eye coordination, as long as it isn’t interfering with film study and practice.  It’s basically bouncing tennis balls against a wall with a partner. 

Does it seem like we've been studying film or practicing well enough?