• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Receiver Tracking Metrics: DJ Moore

AlphabetsEnd

DJ is not looking good by these metrics - not open and not making the catch. 

This jives with my re-watches and analysis. DJ is not playing as well as he's capable, but who is? CMC would have 600 yards with a better run scheme and offense. 

As with Mayfield and CMC's usage, I blame Rhule/McAdoo for misusing talent, not playing to strengths, instead playing to weaknesses.

Too bad this chart doesn't show WR blocking...

Tbh DJ is known for this. Unless he has a good QB to push him he goes through the motions. It's why he will never be a elite player. You still have to build your craft even though others around you aren't. I think that's why Steve Smith pushed him when he was young because he saw the potential but the work ethic really isn't there. 

• Pie 1

You can’t ignore the elephant in the room. DJ has been coasting. Hopefully he gets it together because it isn't a good look after how upset he got this summer when people on social media were doubting his game. My guy you're literally proving people right. Step up.

• Pie 1