• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers "listening" on Shaq Thompson also

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Did we publicly announc we were trading burns or Moore? Last that I checked Panthers have been adamant that the only way they are trading CMC is for a haul. 

Fitt said he would always listen.  Not the same as he is trying to trade someone.  Teams thinking the Panthers are looking to dump players.  Not. They could get a discount on players from Temple and Baylor though....lol.

• Beer 1

I'm fine with it for all the reasons stated already. If he didn't ask for it then I doubt it happens. He feels like a Wilks type guy and no one in house is really setting up for next year...yet. If they still think they can compete after this weeks game then they will ride it out while failing unless the players start to ask to be let out of this mess. 

I know the whole Wilks angle in the optics of it all but he is not helping with the hopeless offense so it is all inevitable anyways and that guy is really coaching for a DC spot going forward at best anyways. 

24 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I predict Robbie Anderson will be the only player we wind up trading 

I think CMC, Shaq and any older player has fair odds pending their agent can find something realistic.  But there isn't much here to be desired on that front.  I think we have forever overrated Jackson and I don't think others would really want him. 

They make sense.  They aren't the youth.  They are the older  

Icky, Moton, Horn, Chinn, Burns, Browns, etc are probably untouchable ones pending their isn't some in house drama/issue specific to one of them that they can't work past.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Shaq and cmc to the bills for a first, 3rd and 4rth

they couldnt afford it. Haha.  They are in the negatives next year. They would have to come to terms that they couldnt extend Ed Oliver, Matt Milano, Gabriel Davis, AJ espenesa, and Jordan Poyer. 

Thats a lot of talent to have to let walk....

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

they couldnt afford it. Haha.  They are in the negatives next year. They would have to come to terms that they couldnt extend Ed Oliver, Matt Milano, Gabriel Davis, AJ espenesa, and Jordan Poyer. 

damn it

why do you want to piss in my frosted flakes

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Why would next year matter? They would only have to pay their base salary for this year. About 1.5M combined. 

Then the Bills can walk away. Both players lose significant value after the trading deadline.