• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

13 minutes ago, frankw said:

Our history with drafting good wide receivers hasn't been pretty. When you change the criteria to elite don't even bother looking. Suffice to say I will not hold my breath about us drafting the next elite receiver in the mid rounds.

We just Traded an elite Wr and Elite RB.

It was the same guy and we got peanuts for him

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

We just Traded an elite Wr and Elite RB.

It was the same guy and we got peanuts for him

We obviously aren't going to agree my guy that's fine. I'll take the picks and hope we get a franchise QB with the first overall pick if we continue to play the way we safely assume.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

We obviously aren't going to agree my guy that's fine. I'll take the picks and hope we get a franchise QB with the first overall pick if we continue to play the way we safely assume.

We are now 7 to 10 years away. 

I don't think we win another game this year and I think we go 0-17 next year.

We are screwed!

We could have still taken a QB and kept Cmac.

Edited by Catsfan69
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

It wouldn't make sense though, but this front office has been prone to stupid mistakes.

The reason being is Moore is young, proven, and under a good contract. Finding a great receiver is very difficult. It usually requires a first round selection, half of the time outright busting. If we traded him for two first round picks it wouldn't be likely they we could just use one to draft another star receiver.

The past offseason showed how difficult it is to find a receiver and what teams are willing to do when they don't have one.

NFLrums is a bullsh-t Twitter page that spouts fake news.

Their latest tactic is to attribute stuff to legit news pages to make their made up stories look real but if you go to the source they cite, you'll find nothing.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Chiefzack said:

Could all these trades not risk a lawsuit for Tepper by Wilks?

If we wanted to lose, we would've been better off making Ben Mcadoo the HC...dumb idea by tepper to promote Wilks (who I'm pretty sure is apart of the Flores lawsuit) then give him 6 days to prepare for a game on the west coast and the next week trade all his players.

Not if he was told that this was a possibility when he took the job.

He's a big boy and he knew full well what he was staring down the barrel of. He was in the building while it was burning to witness it all.

No, he signed up for this so he knows or should've known the score. 

51 minutes ago, frankw said:

You're perfectly fine with it but multiple times now you've tried to draw comparisons with him to DJ Moore because not enough people in your mind are shouting from rooftops that he too should be traded. McCaffrey has touched the ball 1,256 times as a Carolina Panther. He's very clearly been the focal point of our offense and it hasn't worked out despite a top 10 pick invested and the largest RB contract in the league. Yeah people are going to talk about the win/loss record. Idk you'll have to ask them that question. Some people legitimately think getting picks over getting nothing at all when he was eventually released is a major negative. You can talk about tantrums but for the sake of fairness only one of us has gone around interrogating strangers about their sex life as a retort to football related discussions.

“We’ve won 16 games in 3.5 seasons and this guy wants to cradle DJ Moore’s balls in his mouth!”

-That’s the kind of “football related discussions” you’re bragging about contributing to these boards that you expect grown adults to engage with. Go nip at someone else’s ankles, you child. Lil’ Chihuahua Frank molded from the discussion boards of Facebook.

58 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

“We’ve won 16 games in 3.5 seasons and this guy wants to cradle DJ Moore’s balls in his mouth!”

-That’s the kind of “football related discussions” you’re bragging about contributing to these boards that you expect grown adults to engage with. Go nip at someone else’s ankles, you child. Lil’ Chihuahua Frank molded from the discussion boards of Facebook.

Why are you angry? I suppose in your eyes calling another man a Chihuahua is the definition of intellectually superior conversation. Sounds kinky to me. I hope your night gets better go enjoy yourself a little bit sweetie 😘

Edited by frankw