• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank you Christian

TheBigKat

This sucks. I’m not mad about the compensation but I’m furious that we are getting rid of a 26 year old superstar all because we made a terrible decision at head coach and wasted his talent on our team. CMC is a star on a team with very few of them, and is one of the top playmakers in the league. We all would have loved for him to be healthy and play out his career here, but a hire like Rhule ruined that.

• Pie 8

18 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

This sucks. I’m not mad about the compensation but I’m furious that we are getting rid of a 26 year old superstar all because we made a terrible decision at head coach and wasted his talent on our team. CMC is a star on a team with very few of them, and is one of the top playmakers in the league. We all would have loved for him to be healthy and play out his career here, but a hire like Rhule ruined that.

If he would have stayed here it would be a Barry Sanders 2.0 situation except we’re worse then the Lions of the early 90s

• Pie 2

Tear it down. All of it. And get back as many draft picks as you can.

That’s the goal for the Panthers, and it’s good that they did that with Robbie Anderson and now McCaffrey, and they should keep doing it with any big name that could fetch some good picks.

So they did a great job here extracting as much value as possible with a player who wasn’t going to help them now or in the near future, one who also comes with some risk.

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Sooooo this inept franchise has wasted generational talent in cam, Luke, and now cmc…who’s next to die with the modern browns? Horn? Brown? Maybe our first overall?

I can hardly contain myself waiting to find out.

I kept warning people about the Browns 1999-2017 likeness. They didn't want to believe but the similarities are so striking.