• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade CMC = most rushing yards on the year

CRA

2 hours ago, ichigo1057 said:

I like CMC and would like for him to get a ring at some point, which seems to be a sentiment of a decent amount of our fanbase, that is why. For me, I wouldn't mind seeing him win one but this season I'd like for the 9'ers to lose to make our picks better.

Yeah, I mean I agree but definitely not with the picks we got. Plus, them going deep is really a lose/lose. Jimmy G is incapable of leading them there and our picks would suck for nothing.

• Beer 1

Couple of things going on. Pat has been weak in run blocking and and now Bozeman has improved things. Another thing is that MacD has removed the run plays where Ian has to block. Another factor is that Icky seems to now know when we are running, as in the past he would sometimes start to pass block on run plays. Things are improving in the run game. Also, the Bucs were rolling over for some reason. They didn't appear to be giving 100%, were some of them playing injured?

Edited by pantherj

Foreman is a good RB though. Rhules dumbass hardly even gave him any reps. I think he was the best RB last year in the weeks he was starter.

that said I would love to see us sign a young RB who can catch and replace Chuba with him. Personally I don’t think Chuba is that good and is at best a #3 rb.

Well, one thing IMO is also at play.  The NFL is a film league in large part.   It’s a reason Sam had a tiny bit of success in his opening last year.  Why Brady’s offense overachieved year 1, etc. 

realistically, there simply was no film on McAdoo + PJ -CMC.   So it’s an advantage that will slowly fade away.  I do think there seems to be too much of a swing the other direction all a sudden.  From undoubtedly the worst team in the NFL to some now talking about winning the division in mere hours.  We still aren’t a very good football.  

• Pie 1

Yesterday was a feel good win. The 9ers are reeling at this point which makes those picks look better and better. Someone said CMC would have scored on all the breakout plays today. False, as he had one against the Rams where he didn't house it. The fanboys have to let it go and root for him in San Fran. I didn't know how bad this was until seeing CMC in Top 5 lists for Panthers all time and the wailing and gnashing of teeth all week from fans. People were even tweeting we don't have a team anymore! 

People can call Tepper dumb all they want, but he made McCaffrey the face of the franchise, tore everything else down, became a recluse, allowed franchise cornerstones to be disrespected, alienated former players, and fans ate the shite up! I respect CMC's game and hate we couldn't win with him, but as we saw today, he as most RBs are replaceable. And we almost got the biggest haul of assets in league history outside of H. Walker and Saints' R. Williams trades. 

Keep the same move on energy that all of you had when we cut CAM and move your asses on for real!

• Pie 1

On 10/24/2022 at 12:11 PM, NorthTryon said:

Yesterday was a feel good win. The 9ers are reeling at this point which makes those picks look better and better. Someone said CMC would have scored on all the breakout plays today. False, as he had one against the Rams where he didn't house it. The fanboys have to let it go and root for him in San Fran. I didn't know how bad this was until seeing CMC in Top 5 lists for Panthers all time and the wailing and gnashing of teeth all week from fans. People were even tweeting we don't have a team anymore! 

People can call Tepper dumb all they want, but he made McCaffrey the face of the franchise, tore everything else down, became a recluse, allowed franchise cornerstones to be disrespected, alienated former players, and fans ate the shite up! I respect CMC's game and hate we couldn't win with him, but as we saw today, he as most RBs are replaceable. And we almost got the biggest haul of assets in league history outside of H. Walker and Saints' R. Williams trades. 

Keep the same move on energy that all of you had when we cut CAM and move your asses on for real!

nailed it the league GIF by hero0fwar

• Beer 1

On 10/24/2022 at 11:32 AM, CRA said:

Well, one thing IMO is also at play.  The NFL is a film league in large part.   It’s a reason Sam had a tiny bit of success in his opening last year.  Why Brady’s offense overachieved year 1, etc. 

realistically, there simply was no film on McAdoo + PJ -CMC.   So it’s an advantage that will slowly fade away.  I do think there seems to be too much of a swing the other direction all a sudden.  From undoubtedly the worst team in the NFL to some now talking about winning the division in mere hours.  We still aren’t a very good football.  

There's plenty of film on Mahomes, Allen, Jackson..but they continue to win...

Last year Darnold had the benefit playing the jets(rookieqb) saints (no Brees) Texans (lol)...but he lost to the cowgirls and it was down hill from there because film showed Darnold couldn't pass if press.

McAdoo scheme whatever...all the other quarterbacks had more reps than Walker....yet with the few reps he had how much more did he achieve from the others.

PJ actually can allow the last three years worth of playbooks (Brady's included) open up.

PJ knows this offense better than anyone in the QB room I bet...

I expect them to unleash his potential this weekend to shut down all doubters.

Rhule, Anderson,CMC...is just another case of Addition by subtraction

2 hours ago, Icdeadpeople said:

There's plenty of film on Mahomes, Allen, Jackson..but they continue to win...

Last year Darnold had the benefit playing the jets(rookieqb) saints (no Brees) Texans (lol)...but he lost to the cowgirls and it was down hill from there because film showed Darnold couldn't pass if press.

McAdoo scheme whatever...all the other quarterbacks had more reps than Walker....yet with the few reps he had how much more did he achieve from the others.

PJ actually can allow the last three years worth of playbooks (Brady's included) open up.

PJ knows this offense better than anyone in the QB room I bet...

I expect them to unleash his potential this weekend to shut down all doubters.

Rhule, Anderson,CMC...is just another case of Addition by subtraction

You really aren't smart. 

Welp Hubbard is hurt so we won't have him this weekend