• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 of our 10 remaining games are winnable.

thunderraiden

Broncos @ Home

Steelers @ Home (maybe not an advantage there at all unless we are on fire before then)
Lions @ Home

Falcons x2
Bucs post-mid-season-Brady retirement
Saints 

Yes we will get torched by the Bengals and Ravens but outside of that the rest of these are a toss up if our run game is humming and we are running a Play Action based gameplan with one of these charity cases QB's.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 1

Isn't this always the way?  What looked like a back-breaking schedule looks rather ordinary once things started to shake out this season.

We'll see how things shake out now that we have shown a pulse.

Well, we've shown a pulse and received a brain transplant two weeks ago.  That part can not be discounted!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Any given Sunday always applies. 

So many variables and parody. That’s what makes this sport so damn interesting.

This team will only go as far as PJ can lead us. But it sure is nice to have some hope again. It's funny what quality QB play, backed by solid coaching can do for a team.

4 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

We aren't exactly competitive yet and Falcons will likely win the game with a blowout when we face them.

Really? Because our defense hasn't been the problem, and they get to go up against Mariota who's barely passing for over 100 yds.

• Pie 2

Essentially, to make the playoffs, we need to beat a bunch of average to below average teams. And then what? Get destroyed in the wildcard game against an actual decent team? Unless PJ Walker is about to start a career that will later be made into a movie, I just don't see it. And I find it incredibly stupid to mess with our top draft spot just so we can win the NFC South, which is the equivalent of winning the Special Olympics. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

Essentially, to make the playoffs, we need to beat a bunch of average to below average teams. And then what? Get destroyed in the wildcard game against an actual decent team? Unless PJ Walker is about to start a career that will later be made into a movie, I just don't see it. And I find it incredibly stupid to mess with our top draft spot just so we can win the NFC South, which is the equivalent of winning the Special Olympics. 

You can’t talk sense into these people. They just just don’t get get it. The team is 2-5 and they are talking playoffs GTFO. They would rather ruin a chance at a franchise QB

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

unless PJ is truly the second coming i see three wins there max.

Probably far closer to 0. Realistically, considering the fact this team has only won four (4) games in the second half of the season in the last five years, Sunday was probably the last win of the season. But it's good for the crowd that wants to tank. I think yesterday was a pleasant aberration and little more. To expect PJ to keep up anything resembling that is delusional at best, but I don't disparage those who hope for it. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

This was my worry when we fired Rhule. I actually wanted Rhule to stay the whole year (and I've hated Rhule since day one). I just knew that firing Rhule and playing either Darnold or PJ would result in a few surprise wins. It ALWAYS happens.

• Pie 4

10 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

PJ is the next Kurt Warner, haven’t you heard?

• Flames 1