• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me the huddle Igo….

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

You’re a busy man and I get it but I’m 40 years old, obese and semi-retired and this board used to be AWESOME. The team stinks right now and we don’t have a generational star so interest won’t be there right now for the team or it’s fan sites

I’ll buy it then run the place in the Greenbay Packers model where everyone on this board can be a shareholder and get rid of these ads

i support you seizing power only if you make me a mod

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

bigkat #1 thing you do if this happens= nuke the litterbox.

seconds later the board would improve 1000x

I would have a committee.... shareholders and users with over 1000 post count, it will be a broad governing body but I agree, goodbye litterbox and hello to:

1) Podcasts 

2) Work with the rookie pool for them to get to know the fan base

3) ladies section

4) Huddle correspondents where if we are playing in Tampa and there is a Panther fan there sponsor their tickets so the can give us an in person feel

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

the panthers suck, Zod will check back in August 2023, and once before on draft night…maybe a random thread here and there 

it is a shame I remember so much effort even on off years but as perpetual losers it is what it is

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I would have a committee.... shareholders and users with over 1000 post count, it will be a broad governing body but I agree, goodbye litterbox and hello to:

1) Podcasts 

2) Work with the rookie pool for them to get to know the fan base

3) ladies section

4) Huddle correspondents where if we are playing in Tampa and there is a Panther fan there sponsor their tickets so the can give us an in person feel

Love the ideas, do the best to get @RoaringRiot hes fighting the good fight in dark times...

I think its possible, if a fair offer is made. btw I have heard Igo in the past say he was offered a big number and turned it down(my guess was 25k, no where that worth now). Wanted to keep his vision and such, honestly for a good while now, hes not here much- stays on echo chamber twatter and tittok...

goodluck!!!

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1