• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now THIS Is A Professional Offensive Line

Saca312

39 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Amazing how we overreact to one decent game. PJ had 60 yards passing just a week ago vs Rams 

I get it and I agree somewhat, but Baker was bailing out of clean pockets as the line started getting its act together. He continued to run scared even after he watched tape showing he was bailing early. I think PJ just shows how bad Baker is. PJ gets into rhythm’s sometimes he can be very inaccurate or find a groove like last game.  That 60 yards passing last game was in large part due to the game plan. I don’t expect PJ  to look like as efficient as he did against Tampa every game.  I do expect the line to continue to perform better and better with Campen coaching them up. If we play one of the other guys PLEASE let it be Darnold. He never had this type of line and I still believe he’s better than Baker. Baker should be option #3 on this team. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Beast_3000 said:

I get it and I agree somewhat, but Baker was bailing out of clean pockets as the line started getting its act together. He continued to run scared even after he watched tape showing he was bailing early. I think PJ just shows how bad Baker is. PJ gets into rhythm’s sometimes he can be very inaccurate or find a groove like last game.  That 60 yards passing last game was in large part due to the game plan. I don’t expect PJ  to look like as efficient as he did against Tampa every game.  I do expect the line to continue to perform better and better with Campen coaching them up. If we play one of the other guys PLEASE let it be Darnold. He never had this type of line and I still believe he’s better than Baker. Baker should be option #3 on this team. 

On that same play...Darnold would've thrown a pick 6, Baker would've had it batted down..

• Flames 2

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Man, it's day and night seeing how well the Panthers offensive line is performing this season.

In the wake of PJ Walker's impressive performance last Sunday, credit the offensive line for allowing it to happen.

Beautiful pass, but even more beautiful offensive line work. Absolute wall just keeping back the Bucs pass rush from even doing anything.

Get some consistency out of the QB position, and the Panthers could really be a force in the future.

Umm they collapsed? Beautiful would quantify them holding that so the QB doesn’t get pressure?